Running the tests¶
If you push a commit to a branch in the Dallinger organization on GitHub, or open a pull request from your own fork, Dallinger’s automated code tests will be run on Travis.
The tests include:
- Making sure that a source distribution of the Python package can be created.
- Running flake8 to make sure Python code conforms to the PEP 8 style guide.
- Running the tests for the Python code using nose and making sure they pass in Python 2.7.
- Making sure that code coverage for the Python code is above the desired threshold.
- Making sure the docs build without error.
You can also run all these tests locally, simply by running:
To run just the Python tests:
To build documentation:
tox -e docs
To run flake8: